About BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tristate area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior patient care in alignment with our mission.
- Recognized by Watson Health as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Recognized as Modern Healthcare’s Best Employer
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars for patient experience
- Preferred health system in the market
- Competitive Salary Compensation
- Additional Nocturnal pay
- Quality and Productivity bonus
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 242,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of 3,672, and low humidity the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Major industries in Amarillo include farm & ranch, education, banking, defense and medical services. Amarillo’s economy is thriving with an unemployment rate beating both the State and National average. Amarillo’s cost of living remains one of the lowest in the country.
- American, Continental, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport has more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy AA professional baseball and cultural amenities ranging from the Lone Star Ballet, Amarillo Symphony and Amarillo Little Theater. Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation’s second largest canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year round.
- Easy half day drive to the Rocky Mountains!
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]