Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join Hospital named America's 100 Best Hospitals and a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical excellence by Health Grades.
* Block schedule 7 days on 7 days off
* Full time position 14-16 shifts per month
* Collegial hospitalist team with excellent support staff
* Mayo affiliated 329 bed hospital system
* Competitive base salary
* Quality bonus incentive
* Comprehensive benefits package to include PTO
* Sign-on and relocation bonuses negotiable
Pittsburgh, PA the city of bridges. Offering award-winning food scene, tremendous local breweries, countless outdoor activities and recognized as best city for sports.
* Suburban Pittsburgh living (hospital located in one of the most desirable areas of the Pittsburgh metro area)
* Outstanding school systems K-12
* Major Universities - Carnegie Mellon, University of Pittsburgh,
* Recognized dining and shopping options
* Professional Sports - Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates
* Symphony orchestra, Ballet at Heinz Hall or theatre at the O' Reilly Theatre
* Easy access to Pittsburgh International Airport
For more information on job please contact
Sally Ann Patton at [Register to View]
email [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...