You will be responsible for providing teaching, supervisory, administrative and professional medical services to patients.
- Provide patient care, resident supervision and resident/medical student teaching as scheduled by Hospitalist Director
- Visit every patient every clinical day; direct care and participate in discharge planning; provide appropriate documentation.
- Communicate directly with patients; provide status updates and answer questions.
- Make sure that patients and their families are informed of the anticipated/actual discharge date.
- Retain ultimate responsibility for efficient patient flow and length of stay of each patient.
- Take leadership role in the development and maintenance of continuous quality improvement and patient satisfaction programs.
- Communicate with team members to take all measures necessary to assure smooth patient flow
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Eligible