- Open ICU with 24-hour Intensivist Telemedicine support.
- Need for strong competent physicians to run RRT and codes.
- Advanced Practice Nursing support
- Designated Observation Unit
- 7 on 7 off
- Work with AMG to meet or exceed defined quality objectives
- Promote and facilitate intra- and inter-departmental cooperation and uniformity
- Attend meetings, participate on Committees as assigned by the Medical Director or his/her designee
- Maintain Medical Staff privileges and all licensures, certifications, training, etc. required contractually or by Medical Staff by-laws and New Jersey state regulations.
- Assist other care departments with discharge planning and the authorization and appeal process with Managed Care organizations.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.