Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our Physician Group is expanding into three new programs and we are looking for a competent, professional, and motivated physician to help be a part of our team in Kansas.
25 Total Beds, 4 designated ICU
CPSI is the EMR
AVG daily census 12
ACLS required (must be comfortable leading codes with the backup of ED)
Subspecialty onsite includes Gen Surgery, ANE, Ortho, OB, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, ENT, Cardiac Rehab, Urology
* Our doctors primarily serve 25 bed rural, Critical Access Hospitals and offer 24/7 inpatient programs to these small facilities.
* We pay for our physicians Medical Malpractice Insurance and it is a claims made policy with tail coverage.
* Schedule: our doctors do blocks of days based on their interest and availability. Goal staffing is 3-4 doctors per hospital program; actual shifts are approximately 7 days per every 3-4 week period, but schedules are highly individualized and Flexible
* We pay all initial licensing costs if nearby states are also of interest.
* Our doctors can live wherever they want. They will travel to the hospital, work their block days, and then travel back home. Typically shift change is between 12- 3 pm to allow for travel, either coming on duty or going back home... that is flexible too, depending on how far someone is traveling.
RURAL PHYSICIANS GROUP
SAVING HOSPITALS. SAVING LIVES. SAVING COMMUNITIES.
Rural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of high-quality hospitalists and surgicalists that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural healthcare providers acro...