- Seeking a full-time dedicated staff members to serve as an OB Laborist.
- 40 hours of on-site care and management.
- The OB Laborist will be on duty 40 hours per week, comprised of 12 hours shifts, 7pm to 7am and work as a team to provide continuous coverage.
- The role of the Laborist reflects the commitment of our organization to provide safe and high-quality care for our patients.
- Laborist will manage all inpatients and triage patients, including documentation by writing progress notes at appropriate time intervals.
- The Laborist will promote patient satisfaction, support a culture of safety and meet behavioral expectations to create an environment conducive to mutual respect and learning between the providers and staff.
- The Laborist must recognize the significance of being the “face of the obstetrical unit” for patients.
- The Laborist is a critical part of our group of practices and oversees perinatal safety at the birth center.
Earn More and Pay less. With The Income Potential Of $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Similar Starting Laborist Salaries In Cincinnati And Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves.
The Housing Market. This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
The Model. This Is Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The Hospital To Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The Practice, But The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership.
About Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527; Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: www.fortiscollege.edu)
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time enrollment: 10,392)
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 13,779)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT enrollment: 2,094)
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide, two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs & Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences, business presentations, and community events. Customize your party with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming pool
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and businesses.
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many stores.