- Commencement Bonus <<<
- Competitive Salary Base <<<
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Replacement
- Full Benefit Package - Health, Life & Retirement Programs
Warsaw, Indiana & Surrounding Area:
- County population – nearly 80,000, with 50% female/50% male, median age 38
- Excellent public, private, & parochial schools
- Serving 11,050 students, higher diversity score than Indiana average
- Student: teacher ratio is 17:1.
- Cost of living cheaper than US and Indiana average
- Outstanding colleges and universities within county.
- Top industries; agriculture and world headquarters of orthopedics
- Rural area, close-knit communities
- Close proximity to Chicago (2 hrs.), Indianapolis (2 hrs.), Fort Wayne (40 mins.)
- Multiple bike and walking trails
- 100+ lakes, within county, lending to swimming, boating, fishing, water skiing, sailing, snowmobiling.
- 11 golf courses and tennis & racquet club.
- Cultural, arts and educational exhibitions, museums, and live performing theaters.
- Shopping, boutiques, antique stores, locally owned restaurants, wineries, and breweries available.
- Provide medical care services, on continuous basis, to emergency department and for non-assigned patients admitted to hospital.
- Ensure patient admission is properly assessed, orders placed and diagnostic reports readied for review and continuity of patient care.
- Provides medical consultations on inpatients, at request of other employed specialties.
- Collaborates with referring primary care physicians on patient medical condition.
- Establish & maintain good communication and working relationships with members of the hospitalist, nursing, and case management personnel and other hospital department staffs.
- Work closely with sub specialties, radiology, laboratory, social services and other required areas in the total care plan of patient.
- Accepts and manages patients in the Intensive Care Unit and/or consult with medical support.
- Responsible for overseeing ventilator support, weaning and overall proper utilization.
- Utilization of EMR – Cerner.
- On site work schedule: 7pm – 7am on rotating 7 days on / 7days off.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]