This job is archived
We are actively recruiting nocturnists and day
hospitalists for our 221-bed community hospital situated in Beverly, MA. The
hospital is consistently recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield as one of the
top-quality hospitals in Massachusetts.
The Division of Hospital Medicine is comprised of more than 60 FTE physicians and approximately 10 advance practitioners, all committed to providing exceptional patient care. The Division employs a 7 on, 7 off block schedule. Although there are no hard caps, patient volume typically falls within SHM recommended ranges. The Division of Hospital Medicine is a democratically run, collegial group where providers feel their contributions are recognized and valued.
· Ideal candidates should possess strong academic credentials including Residency Training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
· Candidates should be committed to providing exceptional patient care.
· Hard-working, dependable, collegial and professional
· All interested candidates will be considered including graduating 2020 Residents and Fellows
· Highly competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
· Provide reimbursement for interview related expenses and relocation support
· We will assist candidates with licensing, visa issues, credentialing and all other on-boarding related matters.