Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, has an immediate need for Hospitalists in the Cheektaw, NY area. If you’re interested in considerable opportunities, please feel free to call or email me at the address/number listed below with any inquires.
Hospital Name: Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
1.# of beds in hospital? 334
2.# of ICU beds? 28
3.Open or Closed ICU? Open but functions as a closed unit. Hospitalist are attending of record but requires a mandatory CCM consult to send patient to ICU. The CCM team manages all the ICU issues and takes cross coverage at night
a.Day- avg starting census of 135. Each team carries 16-18 patients to start. Dedicated daytime admitter (see below)
b.Night-2 docs on at night. Each admit 8-10 patients each.
c.Swing Shift-dedicated admitting shift from 3p-11p. Admit 6-9 each
5. Admits (on average/daily)
b. Night (total touches on average)-20 (between 2 docs)
c. Swing Shift-6-9 per shift
6. Procedures Required? Yes
If so, which ones?-occasionally need to do an LP
7. Running Codes Required? No
8. On Rapid Response team? Yes
9. EMR System? Yes
If yes, which one: CERNER
Used for: notes, orders
10. Closest Airport(s): Reagan National, BWI, Dulles are equidistant
11. Best Hotel Choices: Courtyard Marriott in Washingtonian Center, Homewood Suites, and Hilton Garden on Shady Grove Rd, Rockville, MD
12. Will you take FP trained physicians? Yes
13. Shift Schedule
a. AM - 7a to 7pm
b. PM - 7p to 7am
c. Swing -3p to 11pm
14. # of day teams-1 admitting, 8 rounding, 1 swing shift=10
15. # of night teams-2
16. Call involvement? none from home
17. Any Specialty Backup? Y
Roderick Brown | Recruiting Consultant| ECHO Locum Tenens a division of Sound Physicians |
T: [Register to View]
| M: [Register to View]
| F: [Register to View]
| [Register to View]
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.