Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
- Weekly daytime schedule with 1 weekend a month
- Work in the academic division teaching IM residents
- Growth and leadership opportunities in organization
- Salary + bonuses + benefits
- Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine with strong training background
We are an independent recruitment and placement firm offering top-notch positions for medical professionals in both academic and community settings nationwide. We pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships we have formed with our candidates, which is a direct result of the personal attention we provide. We work diligently to match the best candidates with the right practice opportunity. Wheth...