Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sound Physicians Echo is starting a new program in New Jersey July 1st!!!
St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Paterson NJ
[Register to View]
We are starting the process now to be able to take shifts by then! We are looking for hospitalist moonlighters with availability on going! If you are interested, please call me to discuss more in detail!
58 MINUTES FROM NEW YORK CITY! 20 MINUTES FROM HACKENSACK!!
St Joseph Regional Medical Center, Patterson, NJ
1. # of beds in hospital? 711 (Med/Surg= 655)
2. # of ICU beds? 28
# of CCU beds: 44
1. Open or Closed ICU? OPEN Daily rounding: however patient mgmt. will be done by Intensivist
2. Patient Census? 15- 18 per provider
1. Day 50
2. Night 4-5
3. Admits (on average/daily)
1. Day 5
2. Night 2
4. Procedures Required? No.
5. Running Codes Required? No They have residents who run codes and Rrt. Intubation is done by anesthesiologist
6. EMR System? EMR is Sorian Clinicals (formally Siemens, now supported by Cerner)
7. Closest Airport(s): Newark Liberty International Airport (approx. 20 miles- 30 minutes)
La Guardia Airport (25 miles- 45 minutes)
JFK Airport (34 miles- 1 hr 20 min)
1. Best Hotel Choices: (based on internet- I have only personally stayed at the Hasbrouk Height Hilton which was nice)
1. Saddle Brook Marriott: 138 New Pehle Ave, Saddle Brook NJ 07663 (5 miles/ 15 min)
2. Holiday Inn Paramus: 50 NJ-17, Paramus NJ 07652 (8miles/ 16 min)
3. Hilton Hasbrouk Heights/ Meadowlands: 650 Terrace Ave, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 (9 miles/ 18 min)
2. Will you take FP trained physicians? Yes
3. Shift Schedule : Day Shift: 7a-7p and Night Shift 7p-7a
4. # of day teams – 4
5. # of night teams - 1
6. Call involvement? None
7. Any Specialty Backup? Yes-
8. Average credentialing timeframe: unknown at this time- we can ask during MSO discovery
9. Temporary privileges available? YES
10. Any other items you would like to note?
It's a teaching program and Hospitalists are expected to rotate with residents.
There's private hospitalist group in the facility.
Dayshift Locum docs preferred will be able to give us 5-7 days for patient care continuity, and to be able to rotate teaching residents, and at least 1 nightshift.
Preferred Locum docs for nights will also be those that can give at least 5 nights a month
There will be plenty of shifts! Days and Nights!!
**Visa Candidates not eligible. US Citizen, Greencard and EAD Only!**
Tori Hollingsworth | Recruiting Consultant | ECHO Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.