I hope this email finds you well! I am working with a client in Minnesota in their efforts to obtain Hospitalist coverage for a 6 - 12 month period beginning in June. It's under an hour north of Minnesota and below are the details.
- Long term Hospitalist coverage needed beginning in June
- Assignment available for 6-12 months
- Must be Board Certified in IM or FP
- 2 years Hospitalist experience required
- 7 on 7 off starting Tuesday’s
- 2 on days, 1 w/ tele-med at night
- 7a - 4p or 8a - 5p w/ possible shifts of 3p - 11p
- 9 - 12 patients per day
- ED runs codes and line placement
- Must be comfortable with vent management
- Duties include admission and rounding
- ACLS and BLS required
- EMR - Epic
Can you consider helping, or know someone who can?
I can be reached by replying to this email or texting/calling [Register to View] .
Thanks so much