- Location: Central New Jersey (30 mins south of Princeton, NJ)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: approx. 14-shifts/month
- Shift Hours: (7am-7pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- ICU: OPEN
- PROCEDURES REQUIRED: central lines, intubations
- Compensation: up to $25,000/month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a non-profit, 130-bed Hospital about 30 minutes south of Princeton, NJ. They currently employ approximately 300 medical professionals to provide exceptional healthcare to the surrounding Mercer County. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for Hospitalists to join their clinical staff as an ongoing locum tenens.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.