Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospitalist Opening in 500-bed Regional Medical Center in Metro Texas
Abilene, TX – Population 170k, Service Area 400k
- 1.5-2 hours from Dallas, San Angelo, Midland, Wichita Falls; Austin just 3 hours
- Permanent, full-time position
- Employed with 500-bed hospital, Level III Trauma Center
- 7 days on/off block scheduling
- Daily census of 15-20
- Procedures are not required with open ICU
- Income above $300k - $150/hour – plus $50 for discharges, $110 for every encounter over 18 encounters; $120 for extra on call
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Abilene preserves the traditional heritage of the Old West while providing all the exciting advantages of a thriving contemporary city. With a 13-minute average commute, living and working in Abilene gives you more time to spend with your family, developing your practice and enjoying life. In Abilene, we have a sense of community. You get the small town feel but with all the conveniences. Every cuisine from South of the Border to Southern Italy can be found including the best Mesquite BBQ. Churches adorn every corner, and fine art museums and the historic Paramount Theatre round out the highlights of the city. Outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, golf and tennis are enjoyed year-around.
Reference Number: 33042
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.