- Seeking an experienced Hospitalist:
- Nocturnist to provide full-time services!
- Employed position with established group
- Join experienced Hospitalists/Nocturnists
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Hospitalist Salaries In Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market This 6 bedroom, 4 bath 3000 sq ft Large Victorian Style home Could also be a large single family home and rent out the coach house or live in 1 and rent out 2!. This home could be yours for $249,000.
The Community Blue Island is a city in Cook County, Illinois, located approximately 16 miles south of Chicago's Loop. Blue Island is adjacent to the city of Chicago and shares its northern boundary with that city's Morgan Park neighborhood.
The Employer a full-service medical facility located in Blue Island, approximately 16 miles south of downtown Chicago. Provides a comprehensive range of medical services for the Chicago Southland community. The hospital’s cardiology program is nationally recognized for its advanced cardiac care, including open heart surgery as well as coronary and peripheral stenting, with state-of-the-art catheterization and electrophysiology labs.
Closest Major City
- 15 miles to Chicago, IL
- 96 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 132 miles to Madison, WI
- 137 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 152 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- Saint Xavier University (about 4 miles; Chicago, IL; Full-time enrollment: 3,576)
- South Suburban College (about 5 miles; South Holland, IL; FT enrollment: 3,972)
- Chicago State University (about 6 miles; Chicago, IL; FT enrollment: 4,352)
- City Colleges of Chicago-Olive-Harvey College (about 6 miles; Chicago, IL; FT enrollment: 4,110)
- City Colleges of Chicago-Richard J Daley College (about 8 miles; Chicago, IL; FT enrollment: 7,497)
- Blue Island is home to many wonderful parks to play ball or just have fun with the kids.
- Blue Island also has many wonderful hiking trails.
- Chicago Ridge Mall
- Orland Square
- Ford City Mall