- Community hospital just outside of Houghton/Hancock
- Low volume census of 10 patients per day with 7on/7off schedule
- Closed ICU
- Floor is staffed to census with all specialties available
- Primary Care Providers do follow up
- Visa candidates encouraged to apply
Here is where one of the deepest freshwater lakes on earth creates a peninsula called the Keweenaw. This is where adventure falls from the sky, grows from the ground and springs from Lake Superior. Hundreds of outdoor activity opportunities abound. This is the place where some come to vacation while the lucky ones choose to make the area their home. Whether you want to live in a log cabin tucked away in the woods, in a historical Victorian or a newly built home on the water, we know you'll find just what you are looking for. Neighborhoods are safe, clean and crime free. Here you can live in a place where "community" still exists. Enjoy peace and serenity when you want. Or take full advantage of building snow statues, enjoying the "catch of the day" on the waterfront, great races, parades and lots of music.