Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Hawaii. You should be comfortable with intubations, central lines, vent management, arterial lines, running codes, and ICU rounding. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts, no call, and physician will see 10-20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted HI license in hand.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- 5-14 shifts per month
- 12-hour days or nights
- No call
- 10-20 patients per day
- ICU rounding
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- Hospitalists run codes
- Intubation, central lines, vent management, and arterial lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...