This job is archived
Schumacher Clinical Partners is seeking a Vice President and Group Medical Officer to lead in the provision of Hospital Medicine practice management. The Vice President and Group Medical Officer will be accountable to lead and direct clinical and operational services at a designated group of Hospital Medicine practices. The Vice President and Group Medical Officer will be responsible to establish, deploy, and maintain consistent patient care and patient management practices sufficient to ensure high quality and consistent clinical operational performance. This includes maintaining oversight and overall accountability for the quality of care and medical practice performance provided with and through the HM providers.
The Vice President and Group Medical Officer will ensure that at each assigned practice, HM performance is at or above established standards in Patient Satisfaction, throughput measures, Provider Engagement, Provider retention, and Medical Director performance.
- Ensure a high level of performance, satisfaction, and retention of Medical Directors and Medical Providers (Physician, NP, and PA)
- Accountable for provider satisfaction and retention
- Develop and maintain highly effective and collaborative partnership relationships with key client representatives and industry leaders
- Exhibit effective communication to all internal company stakeholders and employees as well as providers, medical directors, and/or client representatives
- Build and lead high performance service teams that create and support high performance provider teams at our clients’ sites
- Proactive in any and all problem avoidance initiatives
- Diligent oversight, direction, and leadership regarding provider on-boarding processes
- Work collaboratively with the region’s business leaders, responsive to the company in regard to financial (revenue and margin) conditions and opportunities in support of revenue, margin, and growth goals for the region
- Deliver a consistent and tenacious focus on the optimization of the clinical performance
- Actively participate in clinical improvement endeavors
- Demonstrated strong and effective leadership
- Highly efficient and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly refined and effective relationship management skills
- Consistently accountable, responsible, and available
- Ability to set priorities and demonstrate sound judgment in handling complex problems
- Required Education: Doctorate
- At least three years in Healthcare required
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.