Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Open Hospitalist Dates in North Dakota, No Procedures (JN -012017-2332)
Fusion HealthCare Staffing
You would need to attend an orientation on a weekday before your first shift. This community is in a beautiful area of North Dakota with opportunities for hiking, fishing, and hunting. If you're an outdoors enthusiast, this is the place for you!
- Jan 25-31
- Feb 25-28
- March 1-3, 19
- April 1, 8-22
- Hospitalist Locum coverage
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts, on-call: 6p-8a on-site: 8a-6p
- Average census: 15 patients/shift, including observations, admits, and ICU
- Call: 0-3 call/night
- No procedures required but should be comfortable with vent management, central lines, and intubation in case of emergency
- Must be BC in internal medicine or family practice with at least 3-years of inpatient experience after residency
- ACLS, BLS required
- Must have an active ND license
- Hospitalist Team: 2 MD's, 1 NP (works M-F 8-5)
- The hospital has support staff available and a Rapid Response Team to respond to codes
- EMR: Meditech
- Credentialing: temps available in 2-4 weeks
- Orientation: would need to come in the day before for orient on a weekday
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...