Work with other physicians, case managers, and NPs or PAs as a team to provide quality and continuity of care to their patients.
A Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible daytime hours. No evenings and no weekends. Ideal schedule for physician and family or personal time.
Very reasonable care to see an average of 6-8 patients per day. Seeing only the organization's Medicare 65 and older patients.
A stable and secure position with a top organization offering an excellent base salary, quarterly bonus incentives, and full benefits package. The bonuses increase each year of employment for outstanding earnings potential $300K plus after the 2nd year.
This organization has 1 opening available for Stockton. Community centrally located in California is an easy drive to Sacramento or to the Bay Area.
Associate Regional Medical Officer position also available if desired.
- Will consider IM, FM, or Geriatric Physicians to do 100% Home Health for Medicare patients.
- Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule with no evenings or weekends
- Very reasonable care seeing 6-8 patients per day for home visits only.
- These are post-acute or high risk Geriatric patients only. Quality time spent with the patients.
- Physician does initial visits. Mid-levels on follow-up visits and work as a team with the physician.
- No hospital inpatient at all. Possible to start in 4-5 weeks as there is no hospital credentialing.
- Excellent salary + increasing annual bonus incentives program , and a full benefits package.
- Located in Stockton. Community is an easy drive to Sacramento, San Jose & San Francisco.
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail