Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A rewarding opportunity to care for adult/geriatric patients for home visits. You will focus on post-acute or higher risk geriatric patients to keep them out of the hospital and improve their quality of life for health. Work with other physicians, case managers, and NPs or PAs as a team to provide quality and continuity of care to their patients. Enjoy a Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible daytime hours. There will be no evenings and no weekends. This is the ideal schedule for physician and family or personal time. See a very reasonable census of six to eight patients per day. You will see only the organization's Medicare 65 and older patients. An associate regional medical officer position also available, if desired.
This is a stable and secure position with a top organization offering an excellent base salary, quarterly bonus incentives, and a full benefits package. The bonuses increase each year of employment for outstanding earnings potential $300K plus after the 2nd year.
This organization has one opening available for Stockton. The community is centrally located in California and is an easy drive to Sacramento or to the Bay Area.
For this or similar CompHealth opportunities, contact Gary Nishizaki at [Register to View]
or send your CV to [Register to View]
to be considered.
- IM, FM, or geriatric Physicians for home health care
- Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule
- Reasonable care seeing 6 to 8 patients per day
- These are post-acute or high-risk geriatric patients
- Mid-levels on follow-up visits and work as a team
- Possible to start in 4 to 5 weeks, no hospital credentialing
- Excellent salary plus increasing annual bonus incentives program
- Easy drive to Sacramento, San Jose, and San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...