Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Medical Director
TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our upcoming OB/GYN Hospitalist team at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, starting spring 2019. We ask that you be board certified in OB/GYN with superior communication skills, a demonstrated record of clinical excellence, and a focus on providing quality care that puts the patient above all other considerations. Other qualifications include 3 years of active practice experience, a current Georgia license to practice, and active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty with the skill set and confidence to be the only covering clinician in the event of an emergency. The Facility Medical Director will partner with nursing and support in-house call coverage for community clinicians, drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, and have insurability for professional liability insurance. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services and gives you the ability to grow into local, regional and national leadership opportunities.
- Put the passion back into your practice and enjoy freedom, flexibility and an excellent work-life balance
- Flexible schedule: full-time entails only seven to eight 24-hour shifts per month
- Excellent pay and full benefits with medical, dental, 401K, wellness program and life insurance
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Stipend with quality bonus potential available
- CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...