Sound Physicians delivers integrated critical care medicine and hospital medicine services at Mercy Health - Anderson. We are looking for an assistant chief hospitalist who is passionate about embracing integration and innovation within the acute episode of care. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex, it takes a resilient leader to find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients each and every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Work in coordination with an experienced chief hospitalist to assist in leading this team of 24 providers
- Accredited chest pain center and a certified primary stroke center by The Joint Commission
- Get With The Guidelines Bronze Performance Award recipient for demonstrated commitment to treating patients to core standard levels of care as outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for 90 consecutive days
- American College of Cardiology’s 2018 ACTION Registry Gold Performance Achievement Award recipient for high patient care standards making Mercy Health – Anderson one of the nation’s 37 top performing hospitals for heart attack treatment
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded through concentrated efforts and deep investments in our people
- Competitive compensation with an annual chief stipend, sign on bonus and quality bonuses
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, long and short-term disability insurance, professional liability insurance, relocation assistance, and 401k match
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. You will have a dedicated physician-led team providing professional education focused on your individual development and growth, a staffing coordinator and a regional operations team to help manage performance.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior leadership experience preferred or 3+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- H1B eligible facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory and Coney Island. Cincinnati's mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.