Lots of time off being on a flexible block schedule from 7am to 7pm. Mostly day shifts but there are some night blocks during the year that are split evenly with the other Hospitalists. A total of 171 shifts per year or 14.25 shifts per month average.
A very reasonable patient census of 12-15 per shift. There is an open 4 bed ICU to cover but there is specialty support if needed.
The H1b Visa sponsorship is available for 2019 IM, FP, or Med-Ped physicians. They will see an all adult patient base.
Competitive base salary, incentives, $5K plus CME annual allowance. Full benefits include health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence based malpractice insurance. Retire with 401K with match and 457b employer funded retirement plan. Signing bonus and relocation assistance.
Be part of a physician health system with over 700 physicians in 80 specialties in Wisconsin. This Hospitalist program at a 40+ bed acute Hospital in northwest Wisconsin. Located about 100 miles or under 2 hour drive to Minneapolis/St Paul.
The community enjoys the urban qualities of a healthy and diverse economy, high quality health care, excellent schools, an abundance of retail shopping and numerous cultural and entertainment events. At the same time, they appreciate the comforts and conveniences of small town life - affordable housing, low cost of living, minimal traffic, friendly people and low crime rates. The beautiful four seasons provide a perfect vehicle to enjoy the natural beauty of the area. During the colder months, the winter sports enthusiasts use cross-country ski trails, downhill skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and ice fishing along with figure and hockey rinks. As the weather warms up, activity moves to the extensive bicycle trail system, many area parks, rivers and lakes.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at CompHealth direct #[Register to View] or send CV to [Register to View] to be considered.
- Established Hospitalist program in Northwest Wisconsin seeking a Hospitalist
- A flexible block schedule to average 14-15 shifts per month. Some night blocks during the year
- Very reasonable patient census averages 12-15 per day and 4 bed ICU
- Can sponsor H1b Visa candidates for Summer 2019
- All adult patient base. Will consider IM, FP, or Med-Ped physicians
- Excellent salary, incentives, full benefits package, and relocation assistance
- Includes 401K with matching and 457(b) employer funded retirement plan
- Northwestern Wisconsin community is located just under 2 hours to Minneapolis-St Paul
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail