This job is archived
They are offering a competitive base salary, incentives, $5K plus CME annual allowance. You will receive full benefits that include health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence based malpractice insurance. Retire with a 401K with match and 457b employer funded retirement plan. They are also offering a signing bonus and relocation assistance.
Be part of a physician health system with over 700 physicians in 80 specialties in Wisconsin. This hospitalist program at a 40+ bed acute hospital in northwest Wisconsin. It is located about 100 miles or under 2 hour drive to Minneapolis/St Paul. The community enjoys the urban qualities of a healthy and diverse economy, high quality health care, excellent schools, an abundance of retail shopping and numerous cultural and entertainment events. At the same time, they appreciate the comforts and conveniences of small town life - affordable housing, low cost of living, minimal traffic, friendly people and low crime rates.
The beautiful four seasons provide a perfect vehicle to enjoy the natural beauty of the area. During the colder months, the winter sports enthusiasts use cross-country ski trails, downhill skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and ice fishing along with figure and hockey rinks. As the weather warms up, activity moves to the extensive bicycle trail system, many area parks, rivers, and lakes.
- Established hospitalist program in Northwest Wisconsin
- Flexible block schedule to average 14 to 15 shifts per month
- Reasonable patient census averages 12 to 15 per day and 4 bed ICU
- Can sponsor H-1B visa candidates for summer of 2019
- All adult patient base, IM, FP, or Med-Ped physicians
- Excellent salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- 401K with matching and 457(b) employer funded retirement plan
- Located just under 2 hours to Minneapolis-St Paul
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail