- Location: Upstate New York (50 mins west from Syracuse, NY)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 7 days on/ 7 days off
- Hours: (8am-8pm)
- Rotating Block Schedule (Alternating Months):
- Month #1: Tues – Fri ; on-call 2 days
- Month #2: Sat – Mon ; on-call 1 day
**Day of call in charge of shift; Overnight call no admits**
- PROCEDURES REQUIRED: Central Lines, Intubations, Arterial Lines
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation, Sign-on Bonus)
- Compensation: $220,000/year – $270,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a 132-bed acute care hospital in upstate New York. They provide both primary care and a full range of secondary level services. The facility also houses an open 14-bed ICU and a telemetry unit. The are taking immediate considerations for a qualified Internists to join their growing Hospitalist program.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.