Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Medical Director
If you are a Hospitalist interested in a leadership role, take a closer look at this opportunity in a community hospital in the heart of the Midwest! TeamHealth is actively seeking a full-time physician to lead our Hospitalist team as the Medical Director at Western Plains Medical Complex in Dodge City, a family-oriented, mid-size community in Kansas. This position offers you a desirable block schedule of 7 days on - 7 days off. Embrace a collegial, team-oriented environment with excellent rapport with the ED, medical staff and nursing staff. Enjoy a rewarding career with a balanced quality lifestyle, top notch earnings and outstanding benefits. We encourage Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to apply. Leadership experience is a plus. Join TeamHealth, a physician-lead organization with progressive management and a commitment to patient care. We are actively interviewing and would love to speak with you today!
- Over $400K+ annual earnings as a Medical Director
- 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Average 10 encounters per day allowing you time to provide the level of care you have always desired
- Supportive and engaged hospital administration
- Collegial medical staff
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits offered that include paid professional liability insurance, CME allowance, a wellness plan and concierge services
- Excellent location to raise your family with terrific amenities, a thriving economy and stellar schools
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...