This job is archived
Hospitalist needed for private practice group in Northern New Jersey:
- Handle admissions, rounds and discharges of patients of the practice-only
- Will see some unassigned patients that come in through the hospitals (goal would be to covert those to the group)
- Busy patient volume, partnership and affiliation with multiple hospitals (privileges at 3 hospitals)
- Providers create their own schedule (group of 3) - for daily rounding responsibilities, on-call is 1 week on, 2 weeks off.
- There is both hospital and sub-acute care coverage
- Physician-owned and managed practice
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NJ State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply