- This is a 100% inpatient position with shift-based block scheduling
- Opportunities for day-shift, admitting shift, night-shift available
- Moonlighting opportunities available for additional income
- Academic Hospital - incoming doctor must be ok with teaching/interacting with Internal Medicine residents
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply