Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Hospitalist in MD - Nocturnist Need in the Baltimore Area - Block Schedule
Large health system is growing their inpatient service and has the need for a Nocturnist in the Baltimore metro area. Stable group with large teaching Hospital - all the specialty back-up available! Work 7 on 7 off handling admissions. Closed ICU and no procedures required. Baltimore metro area with lots of great choices on where to live-- from city to wonderful suburban areas with great schools and amenities. Easy drive to DC too.
For this or other Hospitalist opportunities, CompHealth can help. Please email your CV to Lisa Goldstein at [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
- Join stable, hospital employed group
- Work 7 on 7 all nights from 7pm-7am
- Closed ICU with intensivist coverage
- Should be a team player that interacts well with patients and families
- Large Hospital that serves as a teaching center for residents and fellows
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Baltimore metro with easy access to DC
- Malpractice with tail, Medical, Dental, Life, CME with stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...