This stable and secure hospital-employed position comes with a competitive base salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, and relocation assistance. They also offer medical education loan assistance, if needed.
This Southeast Georgia community has a service area of 75,000. It is located just 60 minutes from Savannah and 2 hours to Charleston SC. There is a 4 year major University, and the area provides an exceptional quality of life, with an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities, including hiking and bike trails, a botanical garden, a family water park, vineyards, a performing arts center and excellent shopping. The County has 16 public schools and three private and parochial schools.
If you are interested in this hospitalist opportunity or others like it across the USA then CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at [Register to View] and send your CV to [Register to View] to be considered.
- Be part of a growing hospitalist program
- 7 on 7 off block schedule working day shifts only
- Program has two day hospitalists each 7 day block
- Reasonable patient census and sub-specialty assistance
- Open to IM or FM residency-trained physicians
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Medical education loan assistance available
- Southeast Georgia community located just 50 miles to Savannah and the coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail