Program at a 150 bed regional hospital. Staff consists of approximately 750 associates and over 90 physicians representing a wide range of specialties. The hospital offers a 24-hour emergency department, a Level II neonatal center, same-day surgery and ambulatory care, a pain management center, a wound care clinic, a cardiac catheterization lab, and state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures including digital mammography, MRI, CT, PET/CT, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiology.
Stable and secure hospital employed position with a competitive base salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, and relo assistance. They also offer medical education loan assistance if needed.
Southeast Georgia community with a service area of 75,000. Located just 60 minutes from Savannah and 2 hours to Charleston SC. There is a 4 year major University, Area provides an exceptional quality of life, with an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities, including hiking and bike trails, a botanical garden, a family water park, vineyards, a performing arts center and excellent shopping. The County has 16 public schools and three private and parochial schools.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it across the USA then CompHealth can help. Apply now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #[Register to View] and send CV to [Register to View] to be considered.
- Be part of a growing hospitalist program and have the security of being employed by the hospital.
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule working day shifts only. Nocturnist covers nights.
- Program has 2 day Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnist covering each 7 day block.
- Reasonable patient census and sub-specialty assistance.
- Open to IM or FM Residency-trained physicians that can start in 2018.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- Medical education loan assistance available.
- Southeast Georgia community located just 50 miles to Savannah and the coast.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail