Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospitalist in WV - 7 on 7 off Block Hospitalist - Noctrunist only 75 miles from Pittsburgh (CPH# JOB-2462560)
Hospitalist needed to work in a top 100 community according to Forbes. This not-for-profit community hospital has strong specialty support. 7 on 7 off block Nocturnist schedule with scribes taking the floor calls. Admissions average 12-15 per 24 hours.
Hospitalist work with scribes, who assist with charting patient records, allowing you to spend more time on patient care. No procedures are required, and full specialty support in the open ICU.
This university town is located just over an hour from Pittsburgh, with Washington DC or Philadelphia just three hours away. Forbes ranks this community in the top 100 for education, cost of living, and quality of life.
For additional information on this or other Hospitalist opportunities, email your CV to [Register to View]
Chris can also be reached at [Register to View]
- Nocturnist with scribes asssitance
- Scribes take the floor calls
- 12-15 admissions in a 24 hour shift
- Open ICU with Specialty support 24/7
- Strong compensation
- 175 bed hospital
- City is ranked by Forbes as top 100 for job growth, places to live, and education
- Located 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh and 3 hours to Washington DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...