Hospitalist work with scribes, who assist with charting patient records, allowing you to spend more time on patient care. No procedures are required, and full specialty support in the open ICU.
This university town is located just over an hour from Pittsburgh, with Washington DC or Philadelphia just three hours away. Forbes ranks this community in the top 100 for education, cost of living, and quality of life.
- Nocturnist with scribes asssitance
- Scribes take the floor calls
- 12-15 admissions in a 24 hour shift
- Open ICU with Specialty support 24/7
- Strong compensation
- 175 bed hospital
- City is ranked by Forbes as top 100 for job growth, places to live, and education
- Located 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh and 3 hours to Washington DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail