Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Permanent Hospitalist needed in Maine coastal town
This hospital is a Critical Access Hospital located in a small town along the Maine coast with a wealth of colonial heritage. They offer state-of-the-art technology and specialty services almost unheard of in a small rural hospital.
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401k retirement plan with minimum hospital contribution of 3% and matching %
- Center for Lifelong Learning corporate rate
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Wellness & Recognition Programs
- 25-bed acute care facility
- State-of-the-art technology
- Specialty backup
- We are looking for a hospitalist for the Inpatient and Swing bed services.
- No ICU, but duties include attending Rapid Response situations and in-patient Code Blues.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Average daily census 10-12.
- Hospitalist experience is required.
- FP and IM will be considered.
- Schedule: seven consecutive 24-hour shifts once every eight weeks
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...