Faculty appointed position, you will be working with Fellows and residents on a day to day base.
You will have so many opportunities to grow and make a difference.
Time for clinical innovation, educational program design, teaching, and grant activities.
Work with in accomplished division with a vibrant team consisting of colleagues from Social Work, Advanced Practice, and Physicians. Our faculty members teach annually at national meetings (such as the American Geriatrics Society) and have received multiple grants and leadership awards in recent years.
Mentoring for professional development in change leadership and quality improvement in a supportive and inspirational environment
Days could consist of inpatient consults in both acute and post acute facilities, mentoring and rounding with fellows and working with the hospice and palliative division Enjoy a great work-life balance of a Monday through Friday schedule with shared call over the weekend.
Earn generous compensation including, substantial benefits that comprise high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan. The ideal physician candidate would be Fellowship trained in Geriatrics with a kind and gentle demeanor able to communicate effectively with both staff and the geriatric patients and their families. If this opportunity resonates with you, please send your CV today to [Register to View] and lets get this journey started! For this and similar positions like this nationwide please call Kim Constantin at [Register to View] JOB-2448264
- Faculty Appointment
- Inpatient consults in acute and post acute settings
- Fellowship trained Geriatrics required
- Ability to communicate compassionately with patients and families
- Interacting with the Palliative and Hospice facilities
- Monday thru Friday with some call 1:4
- H1 candidates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail