Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospitalist in WV - Hospitalist for Breathtaking West Virginia (CPH# JOB-2454594)
Almost heaven....West Virginia! A true gem of a community in a breathtaking Allegheny Mountain community is seeking two Hospitalists . Work 7 on 7 off with a mix of days and nights and a wonderful program leader. Hospital has an open ICU and Hospitalists will do some procedures; training available if needed. Residents and medical students rotate through the program so teaching is available. Competitive compensation including base, quality and wRVU bonus and a full benefits package.
If you haven't considered West Virginia before, this opportunity might change your mind. High-end amenities, great schools, restaurants and even symphony are all right here. Want to learn more? Please send your CV to Chris Ballard at [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
- Hospitalist needed for well-managed program in a community hospital
- Work 7 on 7 off with a mix of day and nights
- Daytime coverage is 2 physicians and a mid level; nights you will work solo
- Open ICU and central and arterial lines needed
- Hospitalist run codes with EM in attendance
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Competitive base pay plus quality and wRVU bonuses and full benefits
- Truly breathtaking scenery and high-end amenities typically found in much larger cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...