They offer flexibility to design a position in their program as part of a hybrid group that includes 8 geriatricians, 2 internal medicine physicians, 2 Family practice physicians and 8 nurse practitioners.
Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule from 8am to 5pm or similar hours. All call is telephone only, and shared among the whole group.
The group provides the following services : In patient consultations at the hospital and a strong collaboration with the Trauma Division Post-Acute Services in sub-acute and skilled nursing facilities. Nursing facility and Personal Care practices with opportunities for Medical Directorships A center offering comprehensive evaluation and support services with a social worker and patient liaison. Awarded an AOA PPHF Alzheimer's Disease Initiative -Supportive Services grant in 2016 to develop caregiver education and support.
Opportunities for teaching, research and academic career advancement are available. Active in the teaching of IM and FP residents, Medical students, Nurse Practitioner students and Palliative care fellows. Physicians are eligible for faculty appointments at the hospitals academic affiliate. They offer a unique program which recruits and develops medical students with the intellectual perspective, empathy, creativity and passion to change patient care, the health of communities and the medical profession.
If you are interested in this Provider opportunity or others like it across the USA then CompHealth can help. Apply now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #[Register to View] and send CV to [Register to View] to be considered.
- BC/BE Geriatrician or Geri experienced Provider for a position with flexibility of patient care
- Combination of Inpatient consultations, Post-Acute patient care, and possible Medical Directorship
- Join an established and growing team who are passionate about geriatric care services
- Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule with any call by phone only if needed
- Opportunities for teaching, research, and academic career advancement available
- Stable and secure hospital employed position with one of the top healthcare systems in the region
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, vacation/CME and stipend
- Community with a service area over 800K population and located just 1 hour to Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail