This job is archived
Generous salary plus quality and RVU bonus and full benefits. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan is a safe, scenic community away from all the hustle and bustle. Enjoy the outdoors with abundant recreation in all seasons. For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at [Register to View] and call [Register to View]
And if you are looking, but this one just isn't the right fit...with over 400 positions nationwide, I'm sure I'd have a great option for you.
- Established Program seeking a Nocturnist to join the program
- Work 14 shifts every 4 weeks with flexibility on length of block.
- Shifts are 7pm-7am with a swing shift phisician on site till 11pm
- Open ICU but no procedures required
- New, mid-sized state-of-the-art facility with lots of sub-specialty support
- Excellent base plus bonuses and comprehensive benefits package
- Beautiful, natural setting in a rural family friendly community.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail