Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A new opportunity exists for an experienced physician to see geriatric patients in the post acute setting in Massachusetts. You would be responsible for three to four facilities within 10 miles of Boston. You will work Monday to Friday with lots of autonomy to work at your own pace. Phone call about one night per week (shared with other team members) and expect to round 1 in 3/4 weekends. A typical daily patient census is 18 patients.
Receive a competitive salary and additional RVU bonus plus a full benefits package.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If interested, send your CV to [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
- Experienced post-acute physician needed
- See patients in skilled nursing facilities
- Expectation is 18 patients daily with flexibility in hours
- Monday to Friday and 1:3/4 weekends - round and go
- IM, FP, or geriatric trained
- Typically two facilities a day, both within 20 minutes to Boston
- Competitive compensation plus RVU bonuses
- Should be able to work autonomously
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...