Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Hospitalist in TX - Swing shift hospitalist needed in the Texas Midwest
A swing shift hospitalists is needed to practice in the Texas Midwest. You will have a guaranteed of 10 12-hour shifts a month at a very competitive hourly rate. The shifts are from 2 pm to 2 am. Enjoy a quality work/life balance and live in a small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences. Candidates must be internal medicine trained. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
There is a potential for loan repayment. Medical benefits are offered and you will receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, and malpractice.
This Central Texas area facility serves a community of over 400K. It is a regional area of higher education and the arts. and just two hours to Dallas/Fort Worth area.
If you are a night owl and would like to explore this opportunity for all that it has to offer, please send your CV to [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
- Minimum of 120 hours/month, more shifts available
- 10, 12-hours shifts per month
- Admissions with mid-levels on shift
- Sign-on and relocation offered
- Family friendly community-lower cost of living
- A regional area of higher education and the arts
- Residents 2019 encouraged to apply, stipen available
- Potential loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...