Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospitalist in MI - Michigan Need for Post Acute Physicians Near Detroit (CPH# JOB-2446245)
Growing Skilled Nursing Home practice has a need for additional experienced physicians. BC IM/FP or Geri to see about 18 patients daily in the post-acute setting. Work Monday to Friday with flexibility in your exact hours. Each physician is responsible for 3-4 facilities over the week with visits to 1 or possibly 2 each day. Should be very comfortable with geriatric patient base with complex medical issues. Evening call is shared with the team and expect to work 1:3/4 weekends. This is an employed position with competitive base and bonus potential with a complete benefits package.
Current location puts Michigan State in your backyard. If you are interested in this post-acute opportunity, please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at [Register to View]
with your contact information and the best time for us to speak.
- Experienced - IM, FP, Geriatrician or Hospitalist for SNF practice
- No codes or procedures necessary
- M-F model with shared call rotation from home - flexibiity in hours
- Employed position with well-run management group
- Build the Skilled Nursing Facility pracitice with strong referrals from Hospitalists
- Candidates should enjoy working autonomously
- Current need is just over an hour to Detroit and close to Michigan State!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...