- 131 hospital beds
- 12-hour shifts
- Double physician coverage from 7 a.m.- 7 p.m Monday-Thursday
- One physician and an ACNP/PA from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m (Friday – Sunday)
- Telehospitalist covers at night
- No on-call
- No procedures required
- Occasional vent management
- Hospitalists required to round in the ICU
- Collegial collaboration with ED also managed by SCP
Medical Center Enterprise is a 131 bed acute-care facility. It offers obstetrics and gynecology, emergency medicine, family medicine, general surgery, and a range of medical specialties.
Enterprise, Alabama has been named one of the best places to live in America by several national publications, including Money Magazine. It has integrated its small town togetherness with urban vitality and is one of the fastest growing cities in the state. Enterprise's school system is ranked in the top 10 statewide, and boasts one junior college, Enterprise-Ozark Community College. Enterprise is located 2 hours north of the Florida Panhandle and 3.5 hours from the western Georgia border.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.