- Newly completed, Warren Billhartz Cancer Center and the Friends of Hope Breast Diagnostic Center - with the latest technologies for patient diagnosis and treatment
- 135 hospital beds
- 12 bed ICU
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule
- Double physician coverage
- Nocturnist coverage/admits
- ER admits after hours call
- Open ICU with SCP Intensivist Team
- EMR: Meditech
Anderson Hospital is a 135 bed acute care facility with 12 ICU and 22 ED beds. The facility provides an array of services such as 24-hour radiology, lab, respiratory, pharmacy and psychiatry services. The newly completed Warren Billhartz Cancer Center and the Friends of Hope Breast Diagnostic Center use the latest technologies for patient diagnosis and treatment. The Pavilion for Women offers state-of-the-art obstetrical and newborn care.
Maryville, Illinois has a hometown atmosphere, a growing economy, excellent educational opportunities for your family, and a beautiful countryside. Maryville is an ideal place to call home as it offers country life to high-rise city living being less than 20 miles northeast of St. Louis' urban center. The area also has a variety of outdoor activities including fishing, golfing, and boating.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.