Medical Group, a large multi-specialty faculty practice group is seeking a BE/BC OB Hospitalist to join team in Phoenix, AZ.
- Full and part time positions available
- Inpatient responsibilities include labor and delivery as well as gynecology consults and surgeries.
- Regular schedule is inclusive of weekend, night, and holiday shifts.
- Position includes expectation of participation in resident and medical student teaching.
- 4 Weeks paid time off
- 1 Week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, AD & D insurance
- Tax deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Nicknamed the "Valley of the Sun," the Greater Phoenix area sees more sunshine than nearly any other metro area in the country. [Register to View] in and of itself can be enough to entice people to lay down roots here, but Arizona's capital also features a desirable combination of a thriving job market, a relatively low cost of living and plenty of ways to enjoy the nice weather.
Residents find plenty to do in the Phoenix area. Outdoor enthusiasts can hike trails in the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, [Register to View]
or paddleboard on Tempe Town Lake [Register to View]
enjoy desert wildlife at the Desert Botanical Garden. [Register to View]
with themes ranging from Native American history to musical instruments to art [Register to View]
firefighting provide respite from the sun.
Cheering on Phoenix's professional sports teams, including the MLB's Arizona Diamondbacks, the NFL's Arizona Cardinals, the NBA's Phoenix Suns, WNBA's Phoenix Mercury [Register to View] the NHL's Arizona Coyotes, [Register to View] another favorite pastime. And each winter, golf enthusiasts descend on the area to watch the Waste Management Phoenix Open.