Health System seeks a BE/BC in-patient Hospitalist / Family or Internal Medicine Physician to cover the north Denver area location. Provide H&Ps and medical follow ups in a psychiatric hospital.
Each of our clinics feature a multi-specialty team built around at least one Board-Certified Psychiatrist. Our teams consist of Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Therapists, Physician Assistants, Certified Addiction Professionals and Therapists.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a physician led practice with innovative approaches to maximizing your time for actual patient treatment. Therefore, you personally are not being inundated with the administrative responsibilities associated with today's health care system.
- Flexible scheduling that works with your lifestyle
- Excellent salary with potential for productivity bonus
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability
- Paid malpractice insurance
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance verification, and on-call support, plus usage of company-owned Ritz Carlton time-share, and 70' yacht.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222003 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs