- Be a part of this exciting opportunity as we expand!
- Our ideal candidate is a motivated, team-player that is understands the flexibility/leadership needed to build a new practice.
- An outpatient, full-spectrum, practice - with hospital work.
- Enjoy the vast resources and support, including onsite general surgery and specialty outreach such as orthopedics, cardiology, urology and more.
- Team-based clinical practice, working with NP/PA partners.
- In 2015, a new, state-of-the-art, two-story addition to the hospital was added. It features a new emergency department, nursing unit with private rooms, birthing center, lab, and imaging departments. The existing hospital was remodeled and features expanded rehab space, new dining area, private pre- and post-op rooms and a third surgical suite. Designed to enhance patient care, safety and privacy, the new addition and remodeling project will meet the health needs of the hospital district well into the future
- Market leading pay & relocation offered. Substantial benefit package. Minimum of 6 weeks off per year
- Patients are admitted to a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital serving communities in southern Carlton and northern Pine counties.
- Nurse Online Triage 24/7
- Call required
- 45 miles from Duluth, MN; 110 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW221680 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs