- Facilitate coordination and development of a comprehensive and individual plan of care in collaboration with patient, family and multidisciplinary team.
- Follow all established policies for maintenance and signing of medical records.
- Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed.
- The full-time position is 14 shifts per block; part-time and per diem positions also available.
- BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
- Active (state) license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
- Flexible block schedule
- Average Daily Census: 15-17 Daily Coverage: Team of 6 providers
- Night Coverage: 1 provider
- EMR: Cerner
- ICU: Managed by intensivists
- Procedures/Vents: None
- Subspecialty support: Excellent
Regional Hospital of Scranton is a 186-bed, acute care hospital nationally recognized for quality especially in the areas of orthopedics, robotic surgery, cardiac care, stroke care and neurology. Offering all private rooms, Regional is the first hospital in Pennsylvania to earn all four orthopedic certifications by The Joint Commission.SCRANTON, PENNSYLVANIA
Ranked #7 in Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania by US News & World Report, Scranton's low crime rate and low cost of living make it a popular place for families, while the vital, healthy downtown is a magnet for millennials. The active social scene features an abundance of engaging art and music events, while nearby Montage Mountain offers year-round activities including skiing and ziplining. All just two and a half hours from NYC and Philadelphia!
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.