**Hospitalist Opening in MO**
Located in West Plains, MO - Springfield 100m
Seeking BC/BE Hospitalist to join our team.
* IM or FM Hospitalist to join 9 other Hospitalists for team of 10
* 7 on 7 off
* Three hospitalists will work during the day 7am 7pm. One nocturnist works 7pm 7am
* Average census per physician is 15 20
* Average total admissions per 24 hours: 10-15
* ICU skills are important as Hospitalists do cover the ICU (i.e. Vent management, Central lines)
* 12 bed OPEN ICU
* ICU SUPPORT: Anesthesiologists and surgeons available for consults and can help with difficult cases. There is one Pulmonologist who can help with any critical pulmonary patients on vents or those who have chronic pulmonary issues. Anesthesia available 24 hours if needed. RT staff is proficient with intubating patients and anesthesia is a backup as well.
* Emergency Department is responsible for codes. Hospitalist is asked to arrive as soon as possible to take over care.
* Nocturnist is not required to round on patients. They do however, take call from nursing staff on patients throughout the night and may have to see a patient if they are deteriorating, etc. The rest of the time is spent doing admissions. Admissions can be anywhere from 3-10
* We do accept J1 and H1B applicants. (We are H1B cap exempt). We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
* Salary is based on MGMA median (Option to work extra 12 hour shifts at $2,160 per shift if needed)
* 25,000k sign on bonus
* Up to $10,000 relocation
* Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
* We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
* Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
* Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month
* 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
* 457 plan Top Hat Plan max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Specialty & Subspecialty services include: Pulmonology, Pathology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pain Management, OBGYN, Ortho, Wound Care, Interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Occupational Medicine.
You'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.