This job is archived
Hospitalist Service managing inpatient care for 322 bed community hospital that serves Atlantic and Cape May Counties. Growth and diversification has created an immediate opening for a full time, day shift Hospitalist: 7 on / 7 off, 7a to 7p.
About The Workplace: Local communities offer the best of South Jersey beaches and boardwalks with easy commutes to Philadelphia, Maryland, Washington DC, and New York City. Top rated school districts in the state of New Jersey with great night life and cultural attractions.
Practice Profile Days (based on 12 hour shift):
• 15 to 18 patient encounters; inclusive of 4 – 6 admissions
• Active swing shifts mitigates admissions
• Procedures are a plus but not required
• Responsible to run codes
• Open ICU (16 beds) with Intensivist on staff. Hospitalists collaborate ICU with Intensivist
• Full specialty support Requirements for consideration are:
• Board Certified Internal Medicine (BCIM) / Board Certified Family Practice (BCFP)
• Board Eligible candidates must be within 5 years of residency
• New Graduates are welcome to apply but must have inpatient residency training
For more information, please call:
Managing Director[Register to View]