- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to support the OSF OnCall Hospital at Home Program
- 100% Tele-Hospitalist position with the opportunity to provide hands on care at St. Francis Medical Center in the future
- Manage care to those patients admitted to their home, with both technology and APP/Nurse support
- Position is located in Peoria, Illinois
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Innovative Opportunity
- Day Shift (7:00am to 7:00pm)
- 7 on – 7 off
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 14 shifts paid vacation
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, boasts a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center. It’s also home to Bradley University, recognized as one of the top private universities in the Midwest.
- Peoria offers a range of residential opportunities, whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria has a number of excellent performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled