- Must be BE/BC in internal medicine or family practice.
- Hospital employed program.
- Must be comfortable with hospital medicine, ICU management and ability to work independently
- Current model is a 3 hospitalist model with block scheduling.
- The core schedule of 5 days on and 2 off covering every 1 in 3 weekends.
- Average inpatient census is 17 patients.
- 4 bed ICU/CCU unit equipped with new monitors and beds, staffed by experienced RNs 24hrs a day and managed by an ICU director. A staff pulmonologist is available for consultation.
- Phone consultation with intensivists and other specialists is also available through University of Vermont Medical Center and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Sign-on-bonus, relocation, student loan assistance
- Malpractice coverage, health, dental, vision 100%, Life insurance and retirement, disability, CME allowance
Community: Rolling hills, active farms, and dense woodland best describe this area. Newport is located on the southern shore of Lake Memphremagog, a thirty mile long lake that extends into the province of Quebec. Water sports, hiking, fishing and skiing are pastimes residents can enjoy daily. There are excellent primary and secondary public schools, with modern facilities. A number of fine and casual restaurants are available in the quaint down-town area or by short drive. Jay Peak Resort offers a first-rate downhill ski facility, and there are a number of excellent cross country ski opportunities in the immediate area. An indoor athletic facility includes a well equipped exercise gym and an indoor pool. The community supports an active theatre group, a performing artist series, and several vocal and instrumental music groups featuring local talent.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants