Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
CHI St. Luke’s Health has received many national, state, and local awards including, Level IV Trauma Center designation by the Texas Department of State Health Services & American Heart Association Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award 2015-2016. For a complete list of Awards and Recognition please visit memorialhealth.us.
- Established hospitalist team including chief hospitalist, regional medical director, clinical performance nurse, and program manager
- 271-bed non-profit hospital with open 20 bed ICU
- No procedures are required; RRT’s and codes required
- Excellent compensation package with a $25K commencement bonus and $20K retention bonus
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Sound Physicians knows that the only way to achieve our vision of being “the unmatched leader in improving quality and lowering the cost of care in the communities we serve” is through the well-being of our people. We care about your peace of mind, and that comes from knowing you are part of an organization that supports you.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Lufkin has top-notch golfing, state-of-the-art museums, an outstanding zoo, quality hotels and restaurants, an incredibly charming downtown, and the friendliest people on earth. Downtown Lufkin is the site of many eating establishments, unique retail shops, and antique collections. With more than 570 miles of shoreline, Lufkin offers superior bass fishing. Located less than 2 hours northwest of Houston.